Sunday 19 October 2014

Recently it was my friend's birthday, and I made a simple gift for her (pity I couldn't pass it to her so it's still with me :-/) - a small card and a party bag filled with hershey's kisses! Yes, the bag is now scented with the aroma of godly chocolates. I wonder if she'll like it?

Here's some pictures of what I did!

Below: I used a paper doily to seal the top of the bag and added a small cute tag from my die cuts.


A simple layout for the card! Pearlescent black cardstock surface, in a pretty white envelope sealed with love.
A simple journaling card from Project Life was used and added a 'laughter' die cut I found - because we shared laughter and fun times together!
I also added a small tape of gold chevron washi tape, which I find adds some colour to the overall look.

I think I'm starting to get addicted to washi tapes now..


And here are some of the new washi tapes I've bought!

mt masking tape which I found extremely sweet looking - my favourite color of pink + a touch of gold! Perfect. 


Gold Chevron Washi Tape (which I used for the card!)

And the purchase of the tapes even got me some free samples.. Woohoo!
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Cheryl.

I love crafts and everything artsy.

0 comments