Tuesday 7 October 2014

My very first post, and I'm dedicating it to some sweet stuffs that are great for party favors, that I recently bought on Carousell, from a really nice and friendly seller as well. 
These items are really beautiful and great for packing small gifts, sweets etc. Perfect. 
Really happy with my loots and just wanted to share with you guys as well as provide some inspiration on how to use these to make great gifts. :-)
Bought all these for only $9, it was really a great deal. I'm probably going to get more of these after the exams ends, ha! 


Ribbons, envelope seals, favor bags.. All the pretty little embellishments! 



< Pink Bunting Ribbons, 5M, from Typo. Cotton based. 






> Envelope seals: Perfect for decorations or just for sealing your envelopes with cute little stickers. I used one for a birthday gift.

Favor bags! These bags are really cute and great for small treats. The color of the favor bags look much nicer than in the picture though (not sure why my camera's quality is so bad :-/ )
Secure the opening with an envelope seal/paper doily and tie with twine for a rustic and sweet look!
Or even make a scrapbook out of these paper bags.. Check out a tutorial on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntQGLQdqY48

There are so many possibilities! Will definitely try something out with these items and blog about it after the exams are over. 

Until then, happy scrapping! 
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Cheryl.

I love crafts and everything artsy.

Newer Post
This is the last post.

0 comments