Monday 29 December 2014

Just been back on a vacation from Thailand, and no doubt scrapbookers would think - I'm going to scrap everything that happened on the whole trip!

Thailand is truly a beautiful country, the lush greeneries and the rustic stay at the resort really made it a great experience for me. Not to mention the food! I really love their tom yam soup. 

-- Back to the scrapbook. With some inspirations I've gathered from My Creative Spirit and Dawn's Inspirations, I've managed to create my very first 6 1/2"x 6 1/2" album from scratch! (yes I'm over the moon)

Here are some pictures of how the album looks like overall: 
I used two pieces of chipboard measuring 6 1/2" each and connected it to a spine measuring about 2". I then wrapped the book with AC Textured and Simple Stories' cardstock. I love it when the albums are vibrant! Reminds me of the fun and comfort I enjoy when I'm with my family :-)
I binded the books using the method that My Creative Spirit used, but I also folded the hinges in such a way that there would be sufficient space for the embellishments on each page as shown. 



Above: I used Bo Bunny's "Family Is.." cardstock for the inner pages. The hinges are about 1/4" thick. 

That's so much that has been completed for now, and since school break is almost over, I really hope I can finish this project! Else I guess this has to drag on until the next break comes.. D: 

Until then, happy scrapping to me and to you! 
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Cheryl.

I love crafts and everything artsy.

0 comments