Monday 29 December 2014

Just received a new order today, and sure I am elated! These really cute elephant party picks are going to be shipped away to a far, far place from Singapore. Hope this item would be received properly and safely by the buyer!

Also, I don't think I'm going to re-make this pink elephant collection for now until I get more free time on my hands, (oops) but I really like how the overall mix of colours turn out! Great for a girl's baby shower/birthday party.

24 Pink and Grey Elephant Mix Party Picks, Cupcake Toppers, exoticfolds on Etsy. 


Done with the packaging - Bubble wrap  + thank you note! 


I'm seriously considering how to improve on the packaging for my Etsy shop. Might actually consider wrapping the item and adding a touch of baker's twine to the package.

Hopefully it turns out good!


Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Cheryl.

I love crafts and everything artsy.

0 comments