Wednesday 11 February 2015

About two weeks ago I received a request for a customised order, and I got so excited - Yippee! 

This time, it was a HUGE order and I was working against the clock to finish that order before the deadline, and considering the time taken for shipping I only had about three to four days to finish it :-( Still, I was really happy that the customer chose my shop to make the order, and this order was really fun to make. 

Folding 200 white stars after I was done with 450 turquoise and orange stars. 
Then I told myself, "Keep going!" Hahaha. 


Love how this turned out :-)

The final products!!! (Was really excited to send this out!) 


With the help of my beloved family, I managed to finish the order before the estimated time, and the order reached the recipient timely! 

I love to make customised orders for customers, and it makes me feel especially happy when the customer receives your item with satisfaction. This experience was great and hopefully, I would be able get the chance to do this again :-) 


It's been a busy, busy week for me, so I didn't manage to squeeze out time to blog, and really thankful that I even have time to spare for blogging. And especially the festive season is round the corner, there's more work for me... 

Well then, so long for now! 


Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Cheryl.

I love crafts and everything artsy.

0 comments